Wednesday, January 28, 2015

BRANCH OUT FROM WHERE YOU ARE!

Thank you, Brazil, for ranking #2 in my all time readership history! I speak LIFE to Brazil today!

Last month, a local pastor invited Bill and me to teach on a Sunday morning while he enjoyed a birthday celebration with his family out of town. I had shown him the patio plants that God had restored. I wrote about it here and you can find it in my 2014 archived post titled, "Transitions". 

Please use the link below to view the testimony, "The Invisible made Visible." (I apologize for the poor sound quality and for moving out of the camera's view. I didn't realize it was a fixed camera. https://youtu.be/oenmBSda2GY


























Branch out from where you are!
(c)2015-2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

BUSYNESS

PLEASE NOTE:  This post is not intended to judge the depth of anyone's relationship with the Lord but to share how God worked in MY h...